Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. CITIZEN and have a minimum of an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's of Science in an Engineering field (Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Computer Engineering).
- Fifteen (15) years of full-time professional experience in Project Management and Systems Engineering.
- Seven (7) years of which were in managing programs that provide technical engineering services similar in scope and complexity as those in the SOW.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the program acquisition life cycle process as addressed in the DoD 5000 series instructions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), DoD regulations, requirements, policies and procedures, cost and schedule estimating, system disciplines, engineering specifications and commercial practices relating to weapon systems procurement and production.
- Demonstrated experience as primary point of contact for Contractor’s tasking, including formulating, guiding, and directing the technical approach, coordinate with the Government for necessary resources, and establishing and controlling technical milestones, schedules, and costs for day-to-day execution.
- Demonstrated experience as a program manager leading a team of skilled professional, technical, and support personnel; Solid technical background as demonstrated by interfacing effectively with customers and delivering quality products on time and within budget.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.