Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be US Citizen and have an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline OR five (5) years of direct hands-on configuration management experience with a major weapon system application.
- One (1) year of which must demonstrate experience with systems engineering and work management tools such as Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS), Atlassian Jirra, and/or SolidWorks Enterprise Product Data Management (PDM).
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of principles, methods, and techniques used in configuration management support.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the formal change control processes:
- Class I changes
- Class II changes
- Change Control Board (CCB)
- Demonstrated experience related to weapons systems and/or Navy programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CM Industry Standards and Military Standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles, methods, and techniques used in stakeholder requirements analysis.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technical system configurations, and understand part versioning.
- Strong facilitation skills to assist stakeholders in successful prioritization, analysis, and group consensus of decision making goals.
- Highly proficient with MS Office tools, primarily MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all organizational levels to include co-workers, managers and government customers.
- Ability to multi-task, work well independently and in a team environment.
- Self-starter with strong technical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to write clear, logically sequenced and grammatically correct documents.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with the following:
- MS Access and/or Database Management.
- C/C++ Software Language
- Linux Software
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.