Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to successfully pass a background investigation.
- B.A. or higher in instructional design, adult education, or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience designing web-based training or e-learning.
- Experience with the ADDIE model of instructional design, adult learning theories, or equivalent.
- Ability to design simple training that conveys complex concepts.
- Possess technical writing and editing skills related to developing e-learning content.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multimedia designers and subject matter experts to design technically accurate instructional courseware.
- Ability to work both independently and in teams to deliver project-based solutions at both the strategic and detailed task level.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Instructional Design.
- 5-8 years of experience designing web-based training or e-learning.
- Experience in all phases of the ADDIE model (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation).
- Experience with blended learning and adult learning theories.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience creating DoD instructional materials.
- Experience using version control and project management software.
- Experience using XML and DITA authoring software.
- Experience with learning management systems and SCORM 2004.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits program to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disability.