- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline or equivalent experience such as direct hands-on experience with a weapon system application.
- Three (3) years of full-time experience demonstrating the ability to design, implement and execute manual and automated test procedures as well as the ability to use test tools to perform requirements verification, environment validation and system performance testing.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of systems engineering and testing practices throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, written and oral communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing testing strategies and detailed test procedures, based on system requirements, as well as test execution.
- Two (2) years of full time experience testing software intensive DoD weapon systems.
- Demonstrated ability to perform verification and validation, performance and acceptance testing for the applications within the rapid development environment.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with Linux and UNIX environments.
- Network knowledge (switch configuration, vlans, subnetting, etc.)
- Experience with scripting (Python, Perl, LUA, Shell script, and GCC C/C++ etc.)
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of Employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.