Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- 5-8 years of Configuration Management experience, specifically in Configuration Identification (CI).
- Demonstrated experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and government customers.
- Ability to multi-task, work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience reviewing Nomenclature Assignment Requests (NARs).
- Proficient with MS-Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Ability and willingness to support occasional travel requirements.
Preferred skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or related discipline.
- Prior board support or auditing experience.
- Experience using:
- SharePoint Advanced Change Control and Engineering Status System (ACCESS)
- Joint Electronics Type Designation Automated System (JETDAS)
- Configuration Management Reference Material (CMRM)
- Other related Navy CM databases
- Experience using and creating reports in Discoverer, Business Objects or similar ad-hoc reporting tools.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.