Essential skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
- 3 years of experience working with information systems development teams testing and developing technical documentation and testing application functionality
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to collect data from different sources and pull information from reports
- Ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and across organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and government customers
- Ability to work independently
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with developing test procedures for information management systems based on the review of functional requirements specifications.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of Employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.