Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE.
- 3 years of technical experience with custom information systems development; Academic and Internship experience will be considered toward experience requirements.
- Experience and strong desire to invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications.
- Strong skills in debugging and troubleshooting applications to facilitate fixes and improvements.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas to coders, teammates and management.
- Experience building information management applications and working with relational databases.
- Experience working as part of a team of developers, coders, testers, and CM specialists.
- Security+ CE Certification (or ability to attain within 45 days of employment).
- Computing Environment Certification- Microsoft (MCSE- SharePoint 2013, MCSE- Productivity, MCSD- App Builder)- or ability to attain within 45 days of employment.
- Experience in 2 of the following toolsets:
- VB.Net. ASP .Net/MVC
- SQL or PL/SQL
- C#, C++
- SQL Server or Oracle
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Associate's Degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or Math.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher experience.
- Version control tools including git or Subversion.
- Team Foundation Server.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of Employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.