Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, technical discipline or equivalent experience, such as direct hands-on experience with a particular system application.
- Three (3) years of experience testing software intensive DOD weapon system.
- Experience developing testing strategies and detailed test procedures, based on system requirements, as well as test execution. Experience and knowledge of systems engineering and testing practices throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Proven problem solving, written and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience working with Linux and UNIX environments.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with any of the following programming languages:
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.