Education and Degree Type Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a school of engineering with at least one curriculum accredited in one of the following fields: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering; or
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following fields of study: Mathematics, or Computer Science or Physics;
- A Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following fields of study: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE.
- Minimum five (5) years of full-time professional experience in Software Engineering supporting the Department of Defense in program development, modeling, and/or simulation if the Candidate has a Bachelor’s degree; or
- Minimum three (3) years of full-time professional experience in Software Engineering supporting the Department of Defense in program development, modeling, and/or simulation if the Candidate has a Master’s degree;
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in maintaining Linux or Windows environments. Two (2) years of which must have been continuous support of at least one major weapons system.
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining an automated build and release environment.
- Experience in builds developed in C++, .NET, Java and other technologies.
- Experience with TFS, Git, and Jira.
- Experience in designing a software release process to satisfy internal audit and compliance.
- Experience in coordinating release from development to production.
- Familiar with object-oriented programming like C#.
- Knowledge of quality methods and procedures as well as familiarity with Windows Server,Team Foundation Server, Git, and scripting such as Python and PowerShell.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, along with good judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Detail oriented, organized, thorough and strong quality control.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have self-starting personality, unafraid to display initiative and innovation on the job.
- Must be a team player willing to share ideas with the ability to contribute to discussions passionately but objectively, while seeking and respecting differing opinions from others.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.