Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, have an Active Secret Security Clearance, and an adjudicated SSBI.
- Four (4) years of hands-on technical experience supporting LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems.
- Experience with basic to advanced Red Hat Linux and Solaris.
- Experience with Network Protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, and ICMP.
- Experience with network analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Experience including system backup and recovery, basic software management, security management, library management, installation and configuration of hardware, operating systems and COTS software, operating computer systems in different operating environments, sizing, performance tuning, hardware/software/network trouble shooting and resource allocation.
- Experience with major network security tools such as firewalls, knowledge of computing and networking vulnerabilities, attack methods and latest detection methods.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Position requires IAT Level II or higher. This position is designated as IT-1.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of Employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.