Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and ber able to successfully obtain a SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE.
- Bachelors (B.A. or B.S.) degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in web application development.
- Good understanding and knowledge of web design, UI/UX.
- Cross—browser development and testing experience.
- Knowledge of SCORM / AICC.
- Ability to perform unit testing on source code wherever required.
- Ability to maintain source code, and analyze and fix bugs wherever necessary.
- High degree of professionalism, adherence to high quality standards, and attention to detail.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of LMS / Moodle.
- Experience with SCORM and/or knowledge of xAPI (Experience API).
- Ability to perform unit testing on source code wherever necessary.
- Ability to maintain existing portals / applications developed with open source technologies.
- Experience with PHP 7.X.
- Developing and maintaining custom plugins and themes
- Experience with MySQL queries / stored procedures / RDBMS concepts.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.