Essential Skills and Experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related field.
- 0-3 years of experience (new college graduate) for Junior candidates, 3+ years of software development experience for Mid-level candidates; 10+ years of software development experience for Senior-level candidates in a comparable environment.
- Experience with C ,C++, and Java.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle including gathering requirements, software design, implementation, documentation, configuration management, test and support.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills, understanding of process development and execution, and execution to a schedule.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with Ada programming language.
- Experience using scripting and analysis tools: Bash, Python, and/or Perl.
- Experience supporting Department of Defense (or related) programs.
- Experience with the DOD Acquisition lifecycle.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.