Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to successfully pass a background investigation and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- This position requires travel. Must be willing and able.
- Understanding of the 5 Functional Areas of CM which include; Configuration Planning, Configuration Control, Configuration identification, Configuration Status Accounting, Configuration Audit
- Proficient with MS ACCESS/EXCEL.
- Proficient with Advanced Configuration Control and Engineering Status System (ACCESS) and ViewNet.
- Ability to collect data from difference sources and pull information from reports.
- Ability to work independently and effectively communicate within a team environment and across organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and government customers.
- Excellent written communication skills; working knowledge of word processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience with DoD configuration management, experience.
- Possession of excellent organizational, time management, and problem solving skills.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of Employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.