Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to successfully pass a background investigation and maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Expert understanding of the 5 Functional Areas of CM which include; Configuration Planning, Configuration Control, Configuration identification, Configuration Status Accounting, Configuration Audits.
- Expert level in developing and writing Configuration Management Plans, CM processes, policies, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Proficient with MS ACCESS/EXCEL.
- Proficient with Advanced Configuration Control and Engineering Status System (ACCESS).
- Proficient in chairing Change Control Boards.
- Proficient with the Navy Moderation Process.
- Proficient in reviewing Ship Change Documents (SCDs).
- Through understanding of Hardware/Software Configurations.
- Working knowledge of RMMCO.
- Proficient with Class I and II Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), ECP Cost Sheets, Engineering Change Requests (ECRs), Major and Minor Requests for Deviation (RFDs), Ship Change Documents (SCDs), Advance Change/Study Notices (ACSNs), Specification Change Notices (SCNs), Class, and SCD supporting documentation (Briefs, etc.) that impact SSDS MK 2.
- Familiar with Mission Readiness Assessment (MRA) and System Engineering Technical Review (SETR).
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to collect data from difference sources and pull information from reports.
- Ability to work independently and effectively communicate within a team environment and across organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and government customers.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance highly preferred.
- 10-15 years of Configuration Management experience.
- Experience related to weapons systems and/or Navy programs.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.