Essential skills and experience
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree and Seven (7) years of technical experience in the development or maintenance of software and/or information networks. 4 years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of requirements definition, formulating design methodology, systems integration and testing to verify required performance, database management and maintenance, modular testing, assessment of change proposals for technical merit, and documentation origination.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in managing, integrating, and administrating systems engineering tools, e.g., requirements management tools, configuration management tools, and architecture/design tools.
- Experience with Software design tools such as Rhapsody, DOORS or comparable tools.
- Experience with requirements, use case analysis and UML modeling.
- Experience with scripting with two of the following (C/C++, DXL, Ruby, Perl, PHP, etc.)
- Familiar with DOD Information Assurance RMF and System Security requirements
- Familiar with Rational Team Concert support a plus for software source/version control reporting, build management and development team collaboration in Rational Team Concert repositories.
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience with IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) is a plus.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.