SCCI is currently recruiting for a Configuration Management Analyst to support the Configuration and Data Management contract at Naval Surface Warfare Center - Dahlgren. The candidate will be supporting Software Configuration Management of the Ground/Air Task Oriented Radar (G/ATOR) Project. This position is located in Dahlgren, VA.
• Provide Configuration Management in support of an integrated Software development team
• Develop and maintain CM processes, policies, and procedures
• Develop and maintain CM Plans and related CM program documents
• Analyze and report on technical data flows, database effectiveness, resource allocations, major program issues, and action items
• Perform data analysis from authoritative sources
• Develop, maintain, and present briefings related to CM tasking
• Maintain effective customer relationships
• Facilitate communication flow within internal team and external customers.
• Perform CM related functions (Planning, Configuration Identification, Status Accounting, Change Control, and Audits)
• Manage and utilize various automated tools for support of CM functions
• Travel locally to customer's site for meetings
• Travel to support test events as required
Essential Skills and Experience:
Preferred Skills and Experience:
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of Employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.