Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a US Citizen and have an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Hardware/Electronics Technician Certification or Equivalent Experience or Training.
- Training or experience with Soldering (prefer JSTD-001 Certification or equivalent).
- Experience with optical fibers and fiber optic components. Fiber Optic Technician and Fiber Optic Installer certificates (or ability to obtain them).
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to plan and coordinate individual assignments to meet project goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years Technician or Military related maintenance work.
- Familiar with the DoD Acquisition Lifecycle and Systems Engineering processes.
- Familiar with Navy (or Military/DoD) maintenance processes, e.g. 3-M, Lockout/Tagout.
- Knowledge of current combat systems including weapon control systems, radar, electro-optical and electronic warfare sensors.
- Ability to write procedures and validate technical processes.
- Basic Unix Scripting experience, shell programming knowledge.
- Prefer Basic Python Programming experience.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disability.