- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Four (4) years of hands-on technical experience supporting LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems.
- Experience including system backup and recovery, basic software management, security management, library management, installation and configuration of hardware, operating systems and COTS software, operating computer systems in different operating environments, sizing, performance tuning, hardware/software/network trouble shooting and resource allocation.
- Experience with different network protocols including TCP/IP.
- Experience with major network security tools such as firewalls, knowledge of computing and networking vulnerabilities, attack methods and latest detection methods.
- Position requires IAT Level II or higher. This position is designated as IT-1.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of Employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.