Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- (5) or more years experience working in Linux/Unix software development environment.
- Experience with agile and waterfall software development processes.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral .
- Strong organizational skills, understanding of process development and execution, and execution to a schedule.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Three or more years of previous software release experience with a solid understanding of product release considerations.
- One or more year of source code management experience using SVN, Git, Hg, TRAC,or similar tools.
- Experience with Software Compilation, GCC, G++, Makefiles, Build Scripts, ect.
- Four or more years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development.
- Two or more years of experience using scripting and analysis tools: Lua, Python, Octave, Sage.
- Experience with Release Engineering and/or Build Austomation best Practices.
- Familiarity with Configuration Management best practices.
Keywords: Software, Build, Data, Release, Configuration & Release Engineer/Manager, Build Coordinator.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.