Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to successfully pass a background investigation.
- B.A. or higher in instructional design, adult education, or related field
- 3 - 8 years of experience designing web-based training or e-learning
- Ability to design and develop technical training (storyboards) to meet Learning Objectives
- Possess technical writing skills (writing and editing) related to content development and instructional materials development.
- Ability to design assessments to support defined Learning Objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate with multi-media designers and subject matter experts to design technically accurate instructional courseware
- Must be a team player, highly motivated, with strong communication skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Instructional Design plus 2-5 years of experience designing web-based training or e-learning
- Experience in all phases of the ADDIE model (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation)
- Experience with blended learning
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- DoD related instructional experience
- Experience using version control software, XML, DITA, and problem management software
- Knowledge/Experience with learning management systems and SCORM 2004
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Keywords: Instructional Designer, E-learning, E-learning Developer
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits program to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disability.