Essential Skills and Experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related field; or comparable experience.
- 3+ years of software development experience for Mid-level candidates; 10+ years of software development experience for Senior-level candidates in a comparable environment.
- Experience with Linux, ADA, C++, Java, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle including gathering requirements, software design, implementation, documentation, configuration management, test and support.
- Familiar with unit testing strategies and software development tools.
- Experience with agile and waterfall software development processes.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills, understanding of process development and execution, and execution to a schedule.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 1+ yr of experience using Git, TRAC, Subversion (or similar tools such as SVN or Redmine).
- 4+ years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development.
- 2+ years of experience using scripting and analysis tools: Lua, Python, Octave, Sage, CMake, Eclipse.
- Experience supporting Department of Defense (or related) programs.
- Experience with the DOD Acquisition lifecycle.
Keywords: Software, Build, Data, Tactical, DOD, Math, Physics, Ballistics, Application Engineer.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families.
EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disability.