Essential Skills and Experience:
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN and have a minimum of an ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Understanding of basic electrical principles and circuit operation.
- Ability to develop drawings using CAD software (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, OrCAD, EagleSoft, Visio, etc.).
- Ability to read and understand both schematics (electrical) and blueprints/drawings (mechanical).
- Understanding and experience with application of Military Standards and Specifications to design.
- Ability to meet urgent deadlines in a rapid development environment.
- Knowledge of military wiring and cable building/testing techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate sound mechanical reasoning with the ability to work with a wide range of tools and test equipment.
- Must be able to build and maintain effective relationships with customers, internal and external suppliers, as well as horizontal integrations across the other teams.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
- Must have the ability to work effectively within a team.
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Outlook is required.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with aerospace vehicle wiring and/or weapon systems.
- 5+ years general experience in applying engineering services on launcher, missile, weapon, aerospace, or weapon control system components and assemblies.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks Electrical, SolidWorks Enterprise PDM, Microsoft Visio and Adobe Professional.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of Employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.