Essential Skills and Experience:
- Security Clearance Required: Secret
- DoD 8570.01 certification IAM Level II or IAT Level II
- Minimum of one (1) years of experience in engineering and securing DoD or Information Technology systems.
- Possess an understanding of computer security, military system specifications, DoD IA policies, DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), and Platform IT (PIT).
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in written and oral presentations.
- Possess an understanding of and experience with Cyber Security and IA boundary defense techniques and various IA-enabled appliances, such as firewalls, IDS, IPS, Switch/Routers, Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) and Host Based Security Systems (HBSS).
- Demonstrated understanding of the SETR Process.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Final adjudicated Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with an IT level-1 designation required for role as a Privileged User.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disability.