Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. citizen and be able to successfully complete a background investigation.
- 5+ years of experience in the following criteria:
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of program operations in meeting established goals, requirements, and objectives.
- Developing life cycle cost analyses of projects or performing cost benefit or economic evaluations of current or projected programs.
- Analyzing information to develop program reporting systems including the systems specifications, data gathering and analytical techniques, and systems evaluation methodology.
- Analyzing new or proposed legislation, regulations, or requirements to determine impact on program operations, engineering design, or security.
- Developing management and/or program evaluation plans, procedures, and methodology; analyzing and evaluating proposed changes in mission or operating procedures.
- Highly detailed and analytically oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; ability to develop and maintain Excel spreadsheets; knowledge of implementation of functions and formulas.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Power Point.
- Ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance.
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) financial management.
- Experience using SharePoint to update/maintain information and create graphs.
Keywords: Program Analyst, Analyst, Finance, Accounting, Business Analyst, Business Administration.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disability.