Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have a minimum of an ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with Warfare System Interface Diagrams and warfare system network diagrams and Database Development/ Maintenance
- Familiar with reviewing and updating Engineering Change Proposals (ECCP)
- Proficient in Navy modernization processes and developmental milestones.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to collect data from difference sources and pull information from reports.
- Ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and across organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and government customers.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Continental United States (CONUS) as needed (1 to 2 times per year).
- Ability to work independently.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
1-5 years of administrative professional work experience.
Comprehensive knowledge of principles, methods, and techniques used in configuration management support.
Familiarity with the Configuration Control Board (CCB) process.
Working knowledge of ships and ACCESS database experience.
Experience related to weapons systems and/or Navy programs.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disability.